menu
[ Updated threads · New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » บทความที่น่าสนใจ » Webmaster » Future Motorcycles Concepts - มอไซค์ อนาคต (เอก SWCtv)
Future Motorcycles Concepts - มอไซค์ อนาคต

No matter if we like motorcycles because they are cooler than cars, because they are fast, because of the adrenaline they generate,
manufacturers have created futuristic designs that aim to please all
users. A top of the latest 10 greatest motorcycles is available for us
from www.afun4u.com, but I’d rather focus on the features that I
consider important in motorcycles and present them in random order.

ไม่ว่าเราจะชอบรถจักรยานยนต์เพราะพวกเขาจะเย็นกว่ารถยนต์เพราะพวกเขามีความรวดเร็วเพราะความตื่นเต้นที่พวกเขาสร้าง, ผู้ผลิตได้สร้างการออกแบบที่ล้ำสมัยที่มีจุดมุ่งหมายที่จะโปรดผู้ใช้ทั้งหมดด้านบนของล่าสุด 10 รถจักรยานยนต์ที่ยิ่งใหญ่ที่สุดที่สามารถใช้ได้สำหรับเราจาก www.afun4u.com แต่ฉันอยากจะมุ่งเน้นไปที่คุณสมบัติที่ผมคิดว่าสำคัญในรถจักรยานยนต์และปัจจุบันพวกเขาในการสุ่ม

1. Honda V4The Honda V4 has a fluid, clean look, and seems to rather contradict the “rocker” look usually displayed in motorcycles.

1. ฮอนด้า V4
ฮอนด้า V4 มีของเหลวที่ดูสะอาดและดูเหมือนว่าจะค่อนข้างขัดแย้งกับ "โยก" ดูปรากฏมักจะอยู่ในรถจักรยานยนต์

2. I.Care (Tron)Of course, the ultimate coolness is brought to the table by French
designers, in the I. Care motorcycle. It’s shape is created in order to
improve speed capacity, but the best aspect of the design is clearly the
aesthetic form.

2. I.Care (ตรอน)
แน่นอนความเย็นที่ดีที่สุดจะถูกนำไปใช้กับตารางโดยนักออกแบบชาวฝรั่งเศสในรถจักรยานยนต์ I. การดูแล รูปร่างของมันจะถูกสร้างขึ้นเพื่อเพิ่มความจุความเร็ว แต่ด้านที่ดีที่สุดของการออกแบบเป็นอย่างชัดเจนในรูปแบบความงาม

ขอบคุณข้อมูลจากเว็บ
http://www.arch2o.com/future-motorcycles-concepts
/

Comments ()    

3. Victory Vision 800
As usual, simplicity is best. The Victory Vision 800 is the most powerful bike, perfect for the city, and is a public favorite.

3. วิสัยทัศน์ชัยชนะ 800
ตามปกติเรียบง่ายที่ดีที่สุดคือวิสัยทัศน์ชัยชนะ 800 เป็นจักรยานที่มีประสิทธิภาพมากที่สุดที่สมบูรณ์แบบสำหรับเมืองและเป็นที่ชื่นชอบของประชาชน

4. Peraves MonotracerThe boundary between car and bike are pushed to the limit with the Peraves Monotraces closed motorcycle,
created for long distances, since it offers a closed environment and low
fuel consumption.

4. Peraves Monotracer
เขตแดนระหว่างรถยนต์และจักรยานจะผลักดันให้ถึงขีด จำกัด กับ Peraves Monotraces ปิดรถจักรยานยนต์ที่สร้างขึ้นสำหรับระยะทางไกลเพราะมันมีสภาพแวดล้อมที่ปิดและการบริโภคน้ำมันเชื้อเพลิงที่ต่ำ

5. Bombardier
EmbrioFrom four wheels to just one, Embrio is a
conceptual design that will not be available until 2025. But bike
enthusiasts will definitely queue for this model, since it is the
promise of something never seen before – an ultra- high speed unicycle.

5. บอมบาร์เดีย Embrio
จากสี่ล้อไปเพียงหนึ่ง Embrio คือการออกแบบแนวความคิดว่าจะไม่สามารถใช้ได้จนถึงปี 2025 แต่ผู้ที่ชื่นชอบจักรยานแน่นอนจะคิวสำหรับรุ่นนี้เพราะมันเป็นสัญญาของบางสิ่งบางอย่างที่ไม่เคยเห็นมาก่อน - unicycle ความเร็วสูง ULTRA-

ขอบคุณที่มาจากเว็บ
http://www.arch2o.com/future-motorcycles-concepts/

Comments ()    

Forum » บทความที่น่าสนใจ » Webmaster » Future Motorcycles Concepts - มอไซค์ อนาคต (เอก SWCtv)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: