++ ++ Writing a short film. -------------------------------------------------- ----------
The short film is a short-length film. It is a story with images and sound with a single point short but meaningful.
The art of storytelling Whether fiction tale or movie theater are all fundamentally the same, that is the story of the emergence of humans or animals. Or even anything that happened during any time at any place that is always one of the key elements is the indispensable character, place and time.
The important thing is to write a short script. To start a search for materials or inspire them. We want to say Will present about anything. Our own ideas about such matters, however, is inspired to write the script, we can use the characters, concepts and events and should be looking for material to build it to narrow in. what we actually know, because most people do short films. Usually about as far or not far enough to make it, we can not confine it.
Once we have that, then we need to write the story that has been written Plot (storyline) who, what, where, when, why, how, with whom and how the results. The most important thing is that we have the information or material. It is based on the life experiences of the people that have an idea how people view life. The understanding of human The more we understand how much We do have more depth and more.
And when we did it The storyline has been completed We bring the details of the scene. There are a few scenes in each episode details such as who, what, what, where, when and so on until the end of the fact that the process of writing the script does not have anything much hassle. It is defined as a pattern already. But what is a very difficult process. Think how deeply How does that make sense The way these ideas are not taught to anyone. Trial and error until you find a way to discover how their own thoughts.
Preparing and writing the screenplay. Started writing the screenplay. Is a question often heard always started writing the screenplay for a new start as the first shock. The spacecraft sailed into a big edge on the frame and then go into the foreground galaxy to see the grandeur of the universe. Or start with a car chase each city to create great excitement. Or start with a silent heart thumping sound good, or start with a dream or start a good character or event. These so Some say that a good storyline, but do not know how to start.
Starting Writer We must aim or content is beginning to write. We called issues (Subject) of the subject to be absolutely clear. With characters and action so writers should start from this point, with the structure (Structure) of the film.
The issue could be something simple like an alien visiting Earth, a track from their spaceship. Unable to return the stars themselves. Until the kids go, they became friends. And help them escape from danger to craft their own, this is a matter ET - The Extra-Terrestrial (1982) or on a boxer's world heavyweight champion heavyweight, losing position and would like to take back is. the Rocky III or archaeologists discovered artifacts that disappeared centuries was the Raider of the lost Ark (1981) and so on. I think the point of the movie, that is. To filter down to the concept that concentrates on character and action. Then write a 2-3 sentence should not be more than this. The key should not be concerned at this point that would have made the film in terms of the accuracy of the story. But it should be developed according to the guidelines of the writing process is better. The first thing we should practice writing is to tell a story about something like that about good and evil. Or about the love of a young woman in the country. The vengeful ghost of a murdered girl. All of this is just an idea that lacks the aspect of writing that will happen next. Need more clarity Beginning with the main character and action. The point of the story is so important at the beginning of the movie.
However, writing the screenplay for new writers. Should find something of interest from around the writer's own. Butcher regards to what they know. Make a detailed, in-depth content, the actual building was stunning. For example, a family affair The neighbors In the subject matter in their daily work and so on.
The process for writing the screenplay is concluded.
1. The research data (research) is the process of writing the screenplay first, to make a crucial point of the story after we found it. Do conduct research to enhance the profile and the story was actually more dimension. The quality of the film is good or not, it is a quest for information. Whether the movie will have any content.
2. Determine the main clause (premise) refers to the idea or concept is simple common question that is most often used. "What if ..." (what if) the example of the premise-based model, such as what happens if a Hollywood movie Romeo & Juliet took place in New York, is West Side Story, What if the star man. Tuesday stormed the world is the invasion of Mars, What if Scott Zillah invade NYC is Godzilla, what if aliens invaded Earth is the Independence Day, what happens if the Romeo & Julia. Juliet took place on board the Titanic, the Titanic was.
3. Writing a synopsis (synopsis) is a short synopsis. That could end up being a 3-4 line or a paragraph. Or write a story outline drafted after our research data before writing a storyline expansion (treatment).
4. Writing extended storyline (treatment) a written description of the plot (plot) in the form of short stories. The storyline may be extended for a guide on how to write a screenplay complete. Sometimes you can apply for funding as well. Writing and storyline expansion requires good sentence for the main key (premise) that simple interest.
5. script (screenplay) for movie entertainment means a (script) Sequencer's main (master scene / sequence) or Cena Rio (scenario) is that the script has plot lines, but with a less than perfect script. filming (shooting script) is a narrative that has developed already a step consists of the main characters, the dialogue, the action sequence has a writing style that was such a dialogue is centered on paper the time. place the front left edge of the paper. No numbered shock And by the general principles of script pages a minute in length.
Chapter 6. filming (shooting script) is a film that is the final stage of writing. The film will tell the details of the script (screenplay), including the Camera Connection shock such as Cut (cut) to move (fade) melting or dissolving in Picture (dissolve) the sweep (wipe. ), as well as a special (effect), etc. there is also a sequence of shots directed sequentially from the first shot until the end of the story.
7. Screen (storyboard) is one type Illustrated Screenplay. Like comic books The continuation of shock throughout the sequence, or both descriptions, illustrations, audio such as music, sound, props and speech are used as a guide for the shooting. Or as a way to predict in advance the image. (Pre-visualizing) before shooting it. When filming is complete The film will look like. The Walt Disney Company, which is applied to the production of animated films by first drawing the sort of action on the same board. So that people understand and see the story in advance prior to painting. The majority of the images are numbered sequentially, as the shock. The camera angles and subtitles may contain noise.
The writer of short stories Writing can be taken from a true story. The adapted story that surrounds the novel, short story or inspired by the impression of a story or something that the writers feel like music songs, poems, paintings and other film following translations from. the Mississippi Review magazine in a story by Robert Olen Butler's Salem, but this is not mentioned in the standard format for writing a screenplay is being written and the layout, however. Let's study the film in general.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------- Source of information: The book "The filmmaker created the short film" Page 113 116.